We invite you to submit your environmental/ecology themed film(s) to CinemaKC for a new film series to play in 2020!
The films selected by the CinemaKC programming committee will be featured for public screening and via YouTube streaming.
Please read the following requirements to see if you’d like to submit your film.
- Environmental films completed anytime are eligible, but we prefer your latest/greatest work.
- We prefer premieres of films that have not been broadcast or premiered before, and give special consideration to such, but will still consider works if they do not necessarily meet this criteria.
- All entries must be either in English or subtitled in English.
- Entrant confirms and warrants required legal authority to submit the entry for public screening and to use all music, images, and content for screening, streaming, and promotion.
Please read these guidelines to see how we’d like for you to submit your film.
- We prefer films to be viewable online via a private link. You can also submit via DVD or Blu-ray disc.
- Only complete entries will be considered.
The cost of shipping an entry to CinemaKC must be paid by the entrant. Collect or COD shipments will not be accepted. All international entries must be sent “free domicile” to the CinemaKC office with all transportation charges, duties, and taxes prepaid by the shipper.
JUDGING AND SELECTION
All entries are selected to be featured on CinemaKC by the CinemaKC Programming Committee. If a work is selected for screening, the CinemaKC office will contact the entrant by phone or email. All entrants will be notified on or before January 1, 2020.
CinemaKC reserves the right to review content and choice.
TIME QUALIFICATIONS FOR CONSIDERATION
Please read to see if your film qualifies based on its length.
- Narrative, Documentary and Animated film shorts no longer than 15 minutes and no shorter than 2 minutes.
- Music Videos up to 4 minutes.
- Full-length feature narrative and documentary live-action and animated longer works up to 120 minutes.
Please read through these special considerations to find out if you’re content could get a leg up against other entries.
- If the work is a PREMIERE/sneak look of your work, with no prior broadcast, web or film festival exposure.
- Subjects dealing with the locale; filmmakers residing/shooting/filming in the region.
- If applicant has additional audio-visual content, such as behind the scenes and making-ofs, which allow for B-roll of your work.
- EXCEPTIONAL PRODUCTION VALUES! We are looking to represent our city in the finest light possible, in script, acting, lighting, sound, etc.
EMAIL LINKS TO: Patricia Hamarstrom Williams at email@example.com
MAIL ENTRIES TO:
601 East 63rd Street #400, Kansas City MO 64110